Privacy Canada is community-supported. We may earn a commission when make a purchase through one of our links. Learn more.
Norton Antivirus Review
Cyberthreats have evolved. Norton 360 Antivirus has too. Norton 360 provides top-of-the-line security at home and on the go for your devices. The cost and usability make it extremely attractive inside and out of the office. In this Norton Antivirus review, we share the pros and cons of the leading antivirus software along with all the details you need to know.
Advantages and Drawbacks of Norton Antivirus
- Reasonably priced per device
- Offers cloud-based backup
- Proven to be one of the most effective pieces antivirus software when blocking and removing viruses from emails, websites, downloads & more
- Internet browser, malware & software protection
- Helps protect and monitor the home network & automatically protects the PC when it connects to public wireless networks
- Fast scans run quietly in the background without disrupting the productivity of users
- Mobile app protection
- Frequent updates
- Support for iOS users is not great
- Limited reporting capabilities
- Very infrequently detects valid programs like PowerISO as suspicious & doesn’t let the user run them (users can install these programs by disabling Auto-Protect)
- Can be difficult to get rid of all traces of the program if you choose to uninstall it
- Uses a lot of RAM which can cause issues in other computer use
Q: What is Norton 360?
A: Norton 360 provides comprehensive protection for your devices and online privacy. Your personal devices and information have protection both at home and on the go with bank-grade encryption from Norton’s secure VPN when connecting to Wi-Fi (even public Wi-Fi).
Q: How much is Norton Antivirus?
- Norton 360 Standard is $7.99 per month or $39.99 per year (after one year, it renews at CA$84.99 per year).
- Norton 360 Deluxe is $9.99 per month or $49.99 per year (after one year, it renews at CA$104.99 per year).
- Norton 360 Premium is $11.99 per month or $54.99 per year (after one year, it renews at CA$124.99 per year).
Q: Where can I Buy Norton Antivirus?
A: You can purchase Norton 360 online using a PrivacyCanada link to receive a 50% one time deal on any Norton 360 antivirus products.